"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Information Security Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- support and cooperate in the operation of the ISMS and the development and maintenance of security guidelines, standards and procedures according to recognized international standards (e.g. ISO 27k, COBIT, NIST)
- are responsible for the collaboration and execution of business impact analysis, privacy impact assessments, risk analysis, security assessments, compliance audits and maturity testing including measures derivation on technical, organizational and procedural level
- support and consult IT projects in design and implementation of innovative, technical security solutions in an agile environment
- co-ordinate penetration testing and collaborate on security incident treatment and cyber security incident management
- are accountable for the company-wide answering of inquiries about IT security topics
- run security projects in the areas of Cloud Security, Security Management (ISMS), Security Architecture, Security Risk Management, and much more
- bring knowledge of security and risk assessment and their implementation methods, based on appropriate standards (e.g. ISO27k, OWASP, COBIT)
- have know-how in security architecture and engineering for system, communication and network security (e.g. IAM, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Threat Modeling, Security Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Firewalls, Honeypots)
- bring knowledge in the field of secure software and system development
- possess problem-solving skills, structured approach and creativity are expected
- have professional experience in IT / information security of at least 3 years
- are a self-confident person with high self-motivation as well as a customer-oriented, flexible and independent way of working
- have a security-specific certification (advantageous) (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- are ideally experienced in IT/Security audit or management consulting
- offer an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical know-how.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: