"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Backend Developer (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- design, develop and test ETL processes and set up ETL workflow/process
- optimize runtimes of existing ETL processes and new programs to fit in a desired time frame
- estimate efforts for assigned tasks and participation on the DWH and BI releases planning
- participate in 3rd level support for our operations team and in research projects, exploring and evaluating new technologies
- bring first hand experience in design, development, modification and testing of ETL processes for DWH and BI solutions
- have very good knowledge of the following tools and programming languages:
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL 11g and higher
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle Apex
- Unix scripting
- bring experience with developing ETL/ELT processes using ODI tool
- have experience in developing ETL processes against relational and dimensional/star-schema structures and experience developing ETL against denormalize and normalized data structures
- are experienced in Software development with Oracle RDBMS 12g and higher
- are very good in developing and modifying scripts on a Linux or Unix environment
- have experience with CASE tools - Power designer, Erwin, with Issues and project tracking systems like JIRA
- are able to solve and work on a variety of high impact, high-profile problems / projects, to learn new technologies, solve complex technical problems and multitask initiatives
- are fluent in English - both verbal and written communication is precondition
- bring Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: