TO STRENGTHEN OUR TEAM IN VIENNA WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Supply Chain Planner (m/f)
We are an international, family-owned business group, which has produced technically advanced high-quality wires and harnesses for automotive, elevator and industrial applications for over 75 years.
GG is in the process of building a world class Supply Chain team to delight our customers with world class services. As we continue to grow at an enormous pace, we need to ensure that we manage our supply chain efficiently from start to finish. Our Global Planning team plays a very important role in ensuring to achieve our targets.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planner (m/f) as a planning function that includes demand, supply and S&OP. The perfect fit would be somebody that knows the fundamentals of planning, inventory management and allocation, and distribution of automotive products and has worked in the automotive industry in a similar position.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual, who is comfortable dealing with large sets of data and thinks outside the box. Additionally, this individual should be able to work in cross functional teams and in a matrix organization.
- Manage the planning of our materials and finished goods globally…, including:
- Working with Sales, R&D and operations to build a top-down / bottoms-up demand plan
- Plan purchases of production related material considering the demand forecast, product assortment and lead times
- Work closely with all our plants to solve any issues with the plan
- Develops and aligns the production plan to ensure 100% on time and compliant delivery
- Develops the capacity plan together with the site
- Support important planning related initiatives including:
- Implementing planning process standards across the group
- Defining how our planning process will scale with the growth of the business
- Building forecasting and order models
- Identifying tools and systems that are right for our business
- Establish and monitor operational performance via KPIs such as in stock rate and inventory turns
- Experienced Production Planner
- 6 - 10 years of relevant planning experience in the automotive industry
- Solid knowledge of logistic, demand and supply planning fundamentals
- Experience with cross functional teams such as sales, logistics/warehousing, finance, etc, and international vendors and suppliers
- Ability to drive topics in a cross functional team
- Curious and eager person who takes the initiative to solve problems
- Experience in working with planning tools and systems
- Highly collaborative way of working and partnering with key stakeholders
- Deep analytical mindset, and problem solving acumen
- Highly demanding and diverse range of tasks
- Development in an international environment
- For this position we offer a yearly gross salary of EUR 45.000. Additional pay depending on qualifications and previous experience is possible.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Your personal contact:
Ms. Ursula Uglarik, T: 01 / 360 20 Ext. 1446