TO STRENGTHEN OUR TEAM IN VIENNA WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Supply Chain Controller (m/f)
We are an international, family-owned business group, which has produced technically advanced high-quality wires and harnesses for automotive, elevator and industrial applications for over 75 years.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Controller (m/f) as a controlling and reporting function that includes analysis of all SC relevant areas like logistics, warehouse, SC planning including demand, capacity and inventory planning and customer support.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual, who is comfortable dealing with large sets of data and thinks outside the box. Additionally, this individual should be able to work in cross functional teams and in a matrix organization.
- Ramp up of a group wide SC controlling
- Definition and analyzes of SC relevant KPI´s and data
- Cost break down analyzes of in- and outbound logistics and warehouses
- Proactive support of SC optimization topics
- Monthly reporting
- Definition of group standards for SC IT-Standards
- University or FH degree in Finance or Business Administration or experienced automotive business controller
- 3 - 6 years of relevant controlling experience in the automotive industry
- Solid knowledge of logistics and/or supply chain fundamentals
- Experience to work with cross functional teams
- Curious and eager person who takes initiative to solve problems
- Experience working with planning tools and systems
- Highly collaborative way of working and partnering with key stakeholders
- Deep analytical mindset, and problem solving acumen
- ERP knowledge (SAP) is a must criteria
- Fluent in English and German
- Highly demanding and diverse range of tasks
- Development in an international environment
- For this position we offer a yearly gross salary of EUR 45.000. Additional pay depending on qualifications and previous experience is possible.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Your personal contact:
Ms. Ursula Uglarik, T: 01 / 360 20 Ext. 1446