Head of Production Planning
We are looking for a motivated and reliable employee who actively supports us as Head of Production Planning (40h).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the link between Flight Ops and recruitment.
- Manage the A-Z Direct Entry Pilot Recruitment process.
- Capacity planning (Crews)
- Source and pipeline future FOP's talent.
- Organise and attend roadshows and networking events.
- Ensure all OCC and Non-Type Rated courses planned for the year are filled in advance.
- Gathering market intelligence.
- Ensure Laudmotion are known as an employer of choice.
- Plan and manage SIM/HR assessment days.
- Work closely with several training centres to ensure course plans are adhered to.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of working within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in Production Management role
- Can do attitude and work hard mentality.
- Flexibility to travel to Pan European roadshows and networking events as well as SIM/HR assessments in Stansted Airport.
- Team player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer literacy (i.e. Microsoft Office and computer administration)
- EU passport.
You can expect an interesting and challenging field of activity in a young and dynamic team. Minimum annual gross salary is EUR 31.304,28. Depending on qualifications and work experience, overpayment is possible.
Please send an informative application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org