We are a highly competitive, innovative IT company with offices in Northern Italy, Germany and Austria. Using newest technologies and methods our experts generate, among others, Software solutions for deeply into the production process integrated (fotorealistic) 3D-Configurators, applied in various branches of industry and commerce.
For the development of particular projects we are currently looking for a
Full Stack Developer (m/f) - Magento
for our office in: Villach (AT)
Main Tasks :
- Extension, integration and adaptation into the Magento environment, both in customer-specific projects and in our standard developments
- Coordination with customers and our internal development team.
Your Profile :
- 4+ years experience with PHP and Magento development: framework architecture, hierarchy, modules, EAV structure, ORM, configurations
- Experience in the development of Magento modules such as integration into ERP systems, payment systems, import / export of units (e.g. products, customers, orders)
- Experience in creating and using the web service SOAP in the Magento environment
- accurate knowledge of OOP paradigm, MVC and key design elements
- Knowledge of the Zend Framework 1.12 *
- optimal competence with relational databases (MySQL)
- GIT usage
- Work based on agile software development (Scrum) principles
- Ensuring quality through automatic and manual tests
- Very good knowledge of English; German and Italian knowledge are an advantage
- Independent working method, competent appearance, decision-making, willingness to travel
- Driver's license B.
We offer :
- A permanent position in a small, dynamic, multinational company with a friendly, passionate and modern working atmosphere.
- The chance to work on the company's growth and to further develop your team.
- This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology. The monthly salary is EUR 2.293,-- and is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Please send your application with photo and salary expectations via eMail (PDF preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hr. Horst Exenberger