International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are significantly strengthening our international team of IT Business Analysts in Group Digital Solutions Program. We are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates who will design together with us our future in Group Digital Solutions. You will act in one dynamic and diverse team with members from more than 20 different countries. You will link all of them not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality. We offer an agile working environment, with lots of new challenging technologies to explore and adapt. We work with user-centric design approach therefore knowledge in this area is an asset. As we have several new positions to hire, we are looking for a variety of backgrounds and experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
IT Business Analyst - Digital Banking (f/m)
What you can expect:
- Elaboration of user stories based on features which are prioritized together with the group product owner
- Support the delivery team by organizing the backlog and making sure that each sprint delivers the appropriate value to customers
- Liaise between a broad number of stakeholders (e.g. UX Designers, Business Analyst from Networkbanks in CEE countries) for the purpose of gathering and aligning requirements, detecting synergies and acting as a change manager to support the innovation process
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Requirements engineering and business analysis in adaptive/agile organization
- Apply proper requirements modelling techniques to ensure effective and efficient requirement documentation and communication
- Detail out user stories for the scrum team incl. acceptance criteria
- Support the delivery team by organizing the backlog
- Work closely with international team of business analysts, solution and UX designers in Vienna and in the CEE countries
- Support pre-studies, vendor selection process and cost benefit analysis
- Support the test team in case of questions during testing of features
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business or IT department, preferably with the Retail, Digital and Payments delivery focus within the financial services industry
- Master degree in Finance, IT or similar
- Data affinity and experience with data modelling in an micro service oriented solution
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Strong team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Ability to work within an agile environment
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Experience in payments domain is an advantage
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000,00 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!