"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
IT Application Manager Rating Systems (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are responsible for specific applications in a comprehensive way (resource-, cost planning, controlling, contracting, etc.)
- play a key role in the definition of our application strategy and architecture
- are contact partner for external vendors
- are the single point of contact for business stakeholders
- manage small projects (change requests etc.)
- steer the software development lifecycle (classic and agile)
- have already gained experience in a similar position
- participate in training efforts for end users as well as internal staff
- ideally have know-how in multitier and service oriented application architecture
- offer profound knowledge in IT Service Management (ITIL) and IT Infrastructure (Network/Server/Middleware/Database)
- have a strong customer oriented working attitude
- are able to work in complex and multicultural environments
- have good organizational, analytical and distinct communication skills
- are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication, German is beneficial
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
Georg is looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: