Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Then you might be the right person for our team!
IT Data Analytics Consultant (f/m)
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
- predict and optimize business outcomes
- product innovation and agility in implementation on the basis of a multi-channel architecture
- establish a joint cross-functional group to increase synergies (e.g. tools, resources, know-how)
You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
What you can expect:
- Hands-on experiences in data discovery, blending data and data cleansing for analytical purposes from various sources of data (e.g. internal data warehouses, weblogs, social media, data market providers)
- Operating of an explorative environment for analytical purposes on cloud infrastructure providers (SaaS with e.g. Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services)
- Design data pipelines based on structured and unstructured data
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python or other programming languages)
- Translate data analysis findings and research principles into written documents
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights for the target audience
- Drive communication between various stakeholders in multiple teams across RBI group
What you bring to the table:
- You have a strong track record of successfully delivered products, services or insights where you had to understand complex data flows and business processes
- You are a team player with strategic thinking and a hands-on approach
- You prefer working closely together with data science-, and technology experts
- Graduate Degree in computer sciences or equivalent certified training
- Knowledge of cloud providers (e.g. AWS certification) and various tools across Apache Hadoop Ecosystem
- Know How in Visualisation and BI Tools
- 3+ years prior working experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner or Feature Lead, preferably in one of these industries Banking, Insurance, Telco
- Familiarity with basic principles of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, distributed computing, ideally based on cloud solutions
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What we offer:
- You can work within a startup in a traditional bank. We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- You have the freedom to choose among numerous topics to drive. Take the one which fits among your future development plan and your existing skills
- Top-notch bright people and one of the best environment & tools for data science in place
- State of the art learning and development opportunities, choose the conferences and educations as you go
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 38.000,- p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!