cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
To expand our IT team at our Headquarters in Fischamend and our Vienna city office, we are looking for a
Junior JAVA Software Developer (m/f)
in an international setting
Your main tasks:
In this interesting position, you will be responsible for support, service and development of company-wide web applications and mobile eBusiness solutions as a member of our internal software development team.
Your tasks will include:
- Improvements and feature development of existing or new software products
- Execution of internally evaluated and transmitted problem statements
- Issue investigation, identification and bug fixing
- Application testing (quality assurance)
- Technical education and basis overview in Software Development processes
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Competence of version control systems (GIT, SVN, ....)
- Knowledge of software testing (unit, Integration, GUI tests) is of an advantage
- Professional English skills and pleasure to work with innovative technologies
- A full-time or part-time position (e.g. course related) in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team
- Individual coaching and education
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking in Fischamend office
- After certain experience there is possibility to work in our branch office 1030 Wien
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 35.000,--
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Claudia Strassil via our online job portal (jobs.cargo-partner.com).