International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Junior Project Portfolio Management Consultant (m/w)
The Group Projects Management Office (GPMO) is responsible for the group-wide governance of classical and agile projects, project portfolio planning and management, community work with PMOs in the subsidiaries, reviews and reporting of RBI head office projects and large projects in the subsidiaries, project controlling, consulting, value capturing and methodology development and training.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a GPMO Consultant to actively manage a defined project portfolio at RBI in order to meet all required objectives in this highly important business function.
In this role you lead managers of classical projects and agile setups by acting as a gatekeeper for approvals in the beginning and ensuring the quality of the execution. Additionally you support the budgeting process and IT roadmap definition.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for executing the functions of the Group Program Management Office (GPMO) - with the general scope of all group programs, all significant head office projects (> 5 Mio. EUR total costs) and all business projects
- Supporting the budgeting process for head office projects and responsible for preparing and providing appropriate project budgeting information to subsidiaries
- Responsible to challenge project managers on quantitative key performance indicators and quality in planning and execution of their projects as well as on governance aspects.
- Identify project portfolio related constraints and issues in terms of dependencies, progress or risk and supports proper escalation to CIO/COO and/or to the RBI Board
- Responsible for discussing with PMOs in the subsidiaries about their project roadmap, the portfolio of relevant group projects, concrete group project issues in particular and the local project portfolio of the subsidiaries
- Responsible for maintaining the best visibility of resource plans and constraints for group related programs in subsidiaries
- Support the CIO / COO in the transformation of IT and Ops to a high performance organization by defining and executing respective strategies and measures
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in IT, Information Management or Business Administration
- Strong hands-on experience with management of IT projects of significant size
- Strong methodology-knowledge (project management, project portfolio management), PMP certification is an advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies is an advantage
- Broad and detailed banking knowledge
- Strong critical thinking and good sense for business
- Skilled in communication, presentation and handling conflicts
- Strong result focus, solution oriented, structured and team-oriented working style, self-motivated
- Analytical skills to understand complex situations and problems and to develop suitable solutions accordingly
- Excellent command of English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 38,000,- excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!