Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:
MS-SQL & Datacenter Operations Specialist (f/m)
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and EUR 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. Refractories are indispensable for industrial high-temperature processes exceeding 1,200°C in a wide range of industries, including steel, cement, non-ferrous metals, and glass, among others.
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. To a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. Our people are pragmatic, positive and optimistic, building strong teams who get results.
Can you stand the heat?
We look for
We are currently looking for a communicative and open-minded Database & Datacenter Operations Specialist (f/m) to support our Data Management team. This position is located at our Headquarters Vienna.
- Design, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft SQL Server platforms (Version 2008 - 2017)
- Both relational and multidimensional applications (OLAP & Tabular Model)
- SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Service, Replication Technologies (Replication & Log Shipping), Master Data Services, Machine Learning Services (R-Services)
- Database optimization & performance tuning
- Support for application engineers developing on MSSQL
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot Datacenter operations (VMWare 5.1-6.7, Windows Server 2008R2 - 2016, Storage systems, Enterprise RedHat)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in database (MS SQL) administration with profound understanding of data modelling and cubes as well as in running VMWare, Windows Server, Linux & storage systems in data centers
- Solid project management skills
- Fluent in English and German
- High problem-solving ability with good communication skills
- Proactive team player with hands-on mentality in an international team
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of self-organization, accuracy and reliability
- Curiosity to learn
- Varied and challenging tasks with a world market leader
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Cooperation with a dynamic team in an international working environment
- Excellent development opportunities and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits, myRHIMagnesita Employee App)
- For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,386.75. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates) now.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401