Celebi stepped into the aviation industry with the establishment of Çelebi Ground Handling in 1958 as Turkey's first privately-owned ground handling services company. With its experience Celebi provides Ground Handling and Cargo & Warehouse Services over 60 years in 2 continents, over 30 airports in 5 countries.
We are looking for a full time
Technical Manager and Coordinator
- Ensures an effective operational support on Vienna Airport with continuous technical services
- Manages a technical team of 5 employees
- Supports the quality, effectivity and the operational needs
- Ensures technical structure to be available in all cases
- Prepares and monitors the technical budget
- Monitoring of the technical KPIs
- Creation of internal procedures and preparation of analyses and reports
- Administration and creation of GSE maintenance activities
Key requirements, skills and experience:
- Technical academic degree, mechanical engineer preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in related fields and one year management experience
- Outstanding professional and social skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Result oriented approach to work
- Advanced knowledge of resource planning
- Professional use of MS Office applications
We offer a diversified job in an exciting atmosphere based on a 40 hours' contract with a minimum yearly gross salary of EUR 37.800 based on the collective agreement, overpayment depending on individual experience and qualifications.
We kindly ask you to submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com including your application letter and CV.