With more than 2.5 million customers, BAWAG P.S.K. is one of Austria's largest banks operating under a well-recognized national brand. The Bank applies a low-risk, efficient, simple and transparent business model focused on Austria, Germany, and developed markets. The Bank serves retail, small business and corporate customers offering comprehensive savings, payment, lending, leasing, investment, building society and insurance products and services through various online and offline channels. The Bank closely adheres to the retail strategy of focusing on the Austrian market while selectively targeting its international retail lending opportunities. As part of this strategy, the bank has acquired retail mortgage portfolios in Western Europe (UK/France) in the past two years.
- Own the end to end delivery of containerized products for our retail customers
- Help define and implement Continuous Delivery including test automation
- Partner with Product Managers to evolve customer features and conversion
- Drive Automation efforts, eliminating delays, inefficiencies, and blockers
- Help transform digital customer experiences at our dynamic bank
- 3+ Years of Retail, Financial, or e-commerce DevOps experience
- 5+ Years of demonstrated product delivery with increasing production responsibility
- Delivery of Kubernetes, ELK based, secure production microservice container arrays, (Zuul, Mesosphere, Prometheus)
- Delivery of an Integrated elastic, automated testing in a CI/CD environment (Selenium, SonarQube, Jenkins)
- Strong scripting with Ansible (Python), PowerShell (Azure), and Linux (OpenShift) cluster management
- An exciting task and the opportunity to actively co-design the future of the banking business as an expert or leader in a dynamic time
- An environment where men and women can achieve much with self-motivation and commitment und at the same time create a good compatibility between private and professional obligations
- Attractive possibilities for your career and further education as well as numerous social benefits
For this position there is a minimum salary based on a collective agreement for full time of EUR 41.776,- gross per year.
Your contact person: Ivana Petrusic
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mitten im Leben - Ihr Einstieg in die BAWAG P.S.K.