IT Program Manager SAP S/4 HANA - Downstream Operations (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Manage a Stream of the group wide SAP S/4 HANA IT program adhering to OMV standards
- Planning and staffing of resources (IT and external consultants) and operational coordination of IT and technical personnel within the program in coordination with implementation partner
- Status reporting to program management and IT Top Management in coordination with implementation partner
- Scope-, claim-, and change management within the program for all IT deliveries
- Perform tenders and vendor selection processes within the program and make recommendation to business program manager
- Application of OMV-specific IT process & architecture knowledge in the integration, standardization and harmonization process
- Active involvement and integration of business experts and key users in the design process of the new landscape
- University degree (Diploma/Master) in IT or a similar field of studies
- Relevant professional experience of 10-15 years, Proven SAP Project & Roll-out experience in Oil&Gas industry
- Certified in project management, e.g. PMI, IPMA Level C
- Very strong project management skills and experience in leading international SAP roll out projects; SAP S/4 HANA experience is an advantage
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills, ability to tailor presentations to top management and business audiences that may not possess technical backgrounds
- Understanding of software development life cycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall)
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 109,586 -- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.