JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the eprocurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry. Your code will have a direct impact on the procurement ecosystem worldwide!
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/F)
Your Main Tasks:
- Develop our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Deliver high-quality frontend code
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Develop high-quality software modules and solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- Fundamental knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Interest in UI and UX development and optimization
- Experience with PHP, MongoDB, Memcached, Python, Git and Jira is a plus
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- You are permitted and able to work in Vienna, Austria (we are not looking for remote workers)
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- A new and modern office with a great view from the 27th floor in the Vienna Twin Towers
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 40.000,-, an overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Join the Team!
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your complete application
documents including the position you apply for, your CV, salary expectations and
the possible starting date to: email@example.com FAO Tanja Skalicky, BA