Senior Expert Labor Law (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Delivery of accurate and solution-oriented legal advice on labor law and related legal issues
- Up-to-date monitoring of legal changes which have an effect on OMV and triggering resulting initiatives (actions, programmes, projects)
- Ensure that no legal issues occur based on all labor related contracts and documents
- Successful participation in and contribution to strategic HR projects
- Co-operate with the HR-BPs to identify Improvables and advise employee and LM to to bring them back to best performance
- Guide and manage separation processes with employees
- Create and implement all employee relations related practices, policies, procedures and strategies with the goal of promoting a positive culture and high employee performance
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure company's goals and objectives are in line with employee relations and human resources functions.
Your profile: / Ihr Profil:
- Master of Laws or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in law or of progressive human resources management
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations and apply creative solutions to concerns
- Experience in developing human resources guidelines
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and the ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure organizational needs and goals are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 73.066,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe