Come and join us!
Solutions Account Manager (m/w)
Travelport is a leading IT software company, providing powerful technology solutions for the global travel and tourism industry and we're redefining travel commerce.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Account Manager within our Commercial team at Travelport to be based in Austria at our Vienna office.
What will you be doing?
The Solutions Account Manager works as part of the Account Management Team and supports all activity within the designated accounts to ensure existing business is maintained and business growth is supported.
- Provide site visits, professional demonstrations, product consultancy and support to the customer
- Organize activities to ensure products are promoted and utilized to the maximum potential
- Support proposals for new business opportunities
- Analyze & highlight opportunities for training and development for the customer
- Provide technical expertise on the integration of products and services
- Participate in reviews of the customer business processes, capturing customer requirements
- Deliver scripts and customized rules, for customers, on a consultancy basis
- Create an account visit plan that ensures customer visits are managed in the most cost-effective manner
- Provide training and support for customer projects, such as migrations and product deployments
- Be a subject matter expert for designated products or services, assisting other team members as needed
What do you need?
- Fluency in German and English
- Travel industry experience & customer relationship management experience preferred
- Must possess an excellent level of technical awareness and have an excellent knowledge of the GDS
- Ability to analyze and take ownership of customer issues
- Ability to think strategically and challenge customer's current technical and functional processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and flexibility deal with a changing environment
- Dynamic and self-motivated with high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Good planning and project management skills
- A current clean driving license is required (an essential user car will be allocated where appropriate)
In return we are offering a competitive salary of EUR 3.000 per month and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization. An overpayment depending on qualifications and experience is possible.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with us: