We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 30 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 43 countries around the world. We work with over 270,000 of the world's favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
Being the industry and innovation leader in the Tax Free Shopping business, Global Blue works continuously on improving the service for international travellers and our partners.
As a Tax advisor you are playing the role of an internal consultant ensuring and managing all tax related obligations and needs of the group finance organisation.
Being the "person to go to" for all stakeholders and the business its-self, in this highly responsible role you define the way the business interacts on a tax level with a variety of European legislations and tax systems. You will work with all Global Blue divisions nd will be involved in projects to drive new internal innovations for the organisation.
- Be the person to go to for advice on tax for the Global Blue group companies;
- Support and develop the position for daily business advice and tax related projects to ensure tax compliance;
- Focus on direct/indirect taxes, year end tax calculations, return filings and tax payments;
- Be the expert on withholding tax compliance on intragroup flows and participate in tax planning (tax loss management, interests cap rules,..);
- Advise on invoicing compliance and reporting obligations;
- Autonomously manage authorities´ requests and professionally coordinate tax audits;
- Be a proactive Business partner for all functions and external partners;
- Become an expert on transfer pricing by owning the documentation updates and monitoring all the obligations;
- Strong team player with the understanding of business partnership principles;
- Proven ability and skillset in knowledge sharing and consultancy for non-tax specialists
- Keen communicator who wants to understand the business and the character of a support function;
- Master's degree in taxation, additional tax qualifications beneficial;
- 3-5 years of experience in a MNO or comparable role in an international enterprise;
- Pronounced affinity for numbers; highly analytical approach on tax projects, IFRS knowledge beneficial;
- Independent work-style and self-driven development;
- English business fluent, German or French language skills are a plus;
We offer you:
- Being part of the team ensuring state of the art financial advice for a multinational organization
- Work in fast-growing international company and leader in its industry
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- International business environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee benefits, company events and team buildings
- Diverse, challenging position
Flexible working time
Good location close to public transport
Wellbeing, company doctor, meal vouchers
Team building, party and events
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. The minimum offered salary for this position is 58.000 EUR p.a., however, the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal annual minimum compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to 36.419,46 EUR.