AGRANA Fruit is part of the AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, operating at 28 production sites on 5 continents worldwide. We are the global market leader in the production of fruit preparations and offer customized solutions to the dairy as well as to the bakery, food service and ice cream industries.
AGRANA Fruit Services GmbH (AFS), located in Vienna, is the global sourcing organization for the AGRANA Fruit Division.
We are a great team, based in Vienna and are looking for technical and/or economic graduate with high interest in analytical topics and a passion for procurement in an international environment to join us in the following position.
Procurement Controller - Internship
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of an objective- and results-driven purchasing controlling for AGRANA Fruit
- Maintain an existing reporting landscape
- Adopt measures striving for full data transparency on global procurement activities
- Contribute in improving procurement performance measurements (KPIs, Plan vs. Actuals, opportunity & risk analysis,...)
- Evaluate data consistency and validate deviations with countries
- Support the optimization of procurement processes in terms of cost compliance and cost reduction in line with global procurement strategy
- Analyze and provide data for the management and other business partners
- Technical or economic education/background or equivalent to an undergraduate degree in purchasing, IT, accounting, marketing, general business, or other appropriate fields.
- First working experience appreciated
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills and a highly structured approach
- High IT affinity, ideally including programming skills
- Knowledge of SAP (MM) is preferred
- Interest and good understanding of purchasing procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills paired with an open minded personality and the ability to deal and communicate effectively in a cultural diverse set-up, with diverse customers and market environments
- Proactive team player with a "can do" attitude and stress-resistance
- Fluent in English
- Gain knowledge of the structures of a global procurement and cooperation with our global buyers
- Opportunity of working in an international environment in a dynamic and diverse team
- Terminated contract of employment for the period of 9 months with the possibility of prolongation in case of high performance
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 22.660,68 gross per year.
Frau Doris Zangl (+43 121137-12871)
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: