cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
To expand our dynamic team at our Headquarters in Fischamend, we are looking for an experienced
Business Process Manager - Corporate Sales (m/f)
Your main tasks:
In your area of responsibility you will focus on optimizing our global value-adding processes. You work with our CCO and our product managers in an efficient way, improving customer-oriented sales and implementation processes. The implementation takes place in close coordination with our IT department, either through our own software development department or through the integration of external ones Software solutions in our system landscape.
Your immediate area of responsibility therefore includes:
- Process design and optimization of sales processes in cooperation with the commercial departments
- Creation of business concepts and requirements in the field of sales and key account management for the further development of application and support tools together with the IT department
- Preparation and updating guidelines, processes, manuals and training materials
- Independent execution of workshops and trainings
- Completed academic education in business administration, logistics, business informatics or business administration with process management focus
- Several years relevant professional experience, for example in management consultancy or in the field of process management
- Experience in sales and project management advantageous
- Entrepreneurial, process-oriented, productivity oriented and analytical thinking as well as IT affinity
- Independent working method, high personal initiative, assertiveness and service orientation
- Structured, reliable and pro-active personality with strong organizational skills
- Limted willingness to travel (less than 20%)
- Very good English
- A varied, demanding and self-responsible activity
- Further development opportunities and opportunities for advancement
- Design freedom in a company with innovation and economic stability
- A very good working environment in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Flexible working hours
- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 60.000,--
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV via our online job portal to Ms. Strassil.