Backend Developer .NET (f/m)
You will be joining a team of 7-8 developers, responsible for the continuous development of a suite of modern backend services, focused on a key area of our business.
Our teams work with a recent code base, using modern frameworks and tools and are empowered to make design and architectural decisions (in collaboration with other teams). We are very open to new ideas/approaches to solving problems and to tools or frameworks that enhance the end product and that also allow the developers to be more efficient and deliver better quality. While we commit to deliver what is required in a timely fashion, we also care a lot about product quality, as we develop services with very long production lives for millions of customers. We continuously enhance our architecture to be more scalable and modern and as such we often create new specialized and decoupled components and services that we can combine to achieve those goals.
- Close collaboration with the Product Owner in regards to refining requirements
- Translate those requirements into design proposals and then into solid .Net code, with a lot of room for creative solutions
- Support the users of our services (mainly front-end developers) as well as operations (3rd level support)
- Active participation in meetings and presenting new suggestions, strategies, technologies and ideas
- Completed higher technical education or similar
- Min. of 3 years solid work experience in software development
- Experience in the development of complete .NET backend applications
- Professional experience with the following technologies:
- .NET 4.0+ (with C#)
- SQL (ideally on SQL Server 2012+, application developer level, not DB developer level)
- Basic IIS administration
- Experience in deployments on IIS server or similar
- Consuming web services
- Very good communicational skills and a passion for Software Development
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience with web development
- Experience with WebAPI and JSON
- Experience with Entity Framework and other .NET frameworks
- Experience with large scale multi-user systems (high concurrency, high load systems)
- Experience with dependency injection / IoC frameworks
- Experience with Messaging Systems (e.g. ActiveMQ)
- Know-how in writing unit tests and mocking
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 50.000,- for applicants with at least five years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.