Software Developer (m/w) C++, Linux, Scrum team
(Jn 38440) / City of occupation: Vienna, Wien
Our client is a software company who creates software to secure sensitive information. Over 28 million users in over 100 countries are using this product. Right now an additional team member is needed - someone who values high quality and teamwork. Could that someone be YOU?
Your future role
- Development of new software and adaptation of the existing code (C++ technologies)
- Development for Linux/Unix systems (RHEL, SLES, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Work on the whole software lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, development, testing)
- Collaboration with an agile team
- Successfully finished technical degree
- First (ideally more) experience with object-oriented programming in C++
- Know How with Linux systems and Scrum processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Problem-solving ability, analytical skills, good English skills
The special thing about this position
- Working environment: informal, casual
- Quality awareness
EUR 2800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2800 and EUR 4600 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sandra Deringer (0043 1 5238207 63), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply now Inserat auf epunkt.com