IGT Austria develops innovative Casino-Games that permanently set new standards in gaming-innovation. Our 3D and 4D products entertain gamers worldwide in casinos that support responsible gaming. IGT provides an ideal working environment including agile methods, newest technology and personal responsibility that supports our employees to bring their creative ideas to life.
For our office in Premstätten near Graz, Austria we are looking for a
Product Manager (f/m)
EMEA & LAC
Product Managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. In this important organizational role, you set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. Product managers provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions. Additionally, Product Managers analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value, based on customer demands. The role spans across many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership -- most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams.
The Product Manager is the person responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds.
Phase 1: During your first months at IGT you will
- Be trained by our internal long-time employees to set you up for success as an expert on our IGT game portfolio, our products and the business itself
- Be introduced to our markets by our Product Market Managers
- Learn about our internal processes
- Learn how to use our IT tools (process supporting tools like SAP)
Phase 2: You became an expert yourself and are responsible for
- Supporting the Game-Design Team in strategic product questions to manage the game portfolio
- Acting as a stakeholder between PMM and R&D
- Prioritising projects with the Game Studio and ensuring that delivered content meets the specifications
- Making sure the Game Studio follows the Standard Release Plan
- Initiating and driving product initiatives from A to Z
- Checking on Post-Rollout: ensure that the product is placed correctly
- Creating business cases and monitoring their financial success
- Contributing to the Content Roadmap by defining the needs to support product strategies
Phase 3: By the end of your first year at IGT you will:
- Be a successful Product Manager for the agreed Core Game Roadmap
- Drive creation of market specific multigame packages based on individual core game success
- Successfully monitor and maintain the lifecycle of multigame packages
- Suggest the right games for the test bank program
- Have gained in-depth knowledge of release process and connected tools
- Have an overview on our competitors of the core, multigame and bolt-on products in EMEA and LAC
- Be familiar with market specific regulations and player habits
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (written and spoken)
- Handling and managing multiple responsibilities and projects
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and team playing skills
- Willingness to travel (20 %, 2-3 weeks in a row per quarter)
- Understanding of software development processes
- Experience in EMEA and LAC casino markets are considered an asset
- Product Management experience is considered an asset
Do you like to travel around the world, especially to LAC and EMEA? As a communicatively strong person, is it easy for you to get in contact with customers during tradeshows? Does your open-minded personality sense new trends immediately? Are you good at handling several projects at the same time, known as a trouble shooter par excellence and very good in managing crisis? If you answered yes to most of these questions, then this might be the job you have been looking for.
According to Austrian law we are obligated to list the minimum salary for this position. The minimum salary starts at EUR 56.000 gross per year full time, however actual compensation is negotiable and will be based on your qualifications and experience.
Join the Game Changers!
Send your application to
IGT Austria GmbH