We are Austria's largest Research and Technology Organisation and an international player in the research areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Digital Safety and Security is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in Vienna:
Scientist (m/f) in the field of 5G multi-link channel modelling and real-time emulation
- You are doing research in the field of 5G multi-link real-time channel modelling and emulation for ultra-reliable low-latency wireless communication (URLLC) systems.
- You will participate in the design, planning and conduction of radio channel measurements for 5G ultra-reliable communications for a wide range of applications
- You will use multi-link MIMO channel measurement data for radio channel parameter extraction and modelling.
- You will investigate and implement numerical channel models in MATLAB, Phyton or C on highly-performant multi-core architectures and FPGAs.
- You will create a real-time link-level emulator together with other team members
- You will participate in national and international research projects.
- You will establish scientific collaboration inside and outside AIT.
- You will publish results in international conferences and journals
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner:
- Master degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field
- Ability to combine theoretical reasoning with practical applications and experimentations
- Ability to integrate in a multinational research team.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, readiness to acquire German language skills
EUR 44.786,00 per year (gross income) based on the collective agreement (Forschungs-KV). Higher pay is possible depending on your qualifications and experience
TOMORROW TODAY - WITH YOU?
Then submit your application documents, including certificates and photo to:
Mrs. Mag. Marie Theres Raberger, MSc, Recruiting
+43 (0) 50550-0