International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Professional/Senior/Expert Retail Model Development and Methodology Manager (f/m)
The Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) department is looking for motivated and experienced Retail Model Development and Methodology Manager to support the expanding activities of the department.
The RRAM department is part of the International Retail Risk division of RBI and is responsible for the development and implementation throughout the RBI Group of various retail risk methodologies, including retail credit risk model development concept papers, guidelines and templates. The department also develops retail credit risk models for Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 purposes for certain affiliated companies of RBI group.
What you can expect:
- Participation in (for senior and expert levels - leading) model development and implementation related methods of group-wide framework, as well as in the defining processes for retail credit risk models for CRR (Pillar 1and Pillar 2) and IFRS 9
- Interpretation and translation of the regulatory requirements towards IRB and ICAAP compliance into standards for the RBI group
- Preparation of specifications for the development of the modelling platform and design of workflows to support modellers in the network to apply the group methodology in daily model development business
- Development of rating models for retail credit risk (Pillar 1 and 2) and IFRS 9 for selected RBI subsidiaries
- Support activities for RBI network units in understanding the model documentation, modelling platform related documentation as well as implementation and answering other ad-hoc questions related to model development and methodologies
- Participation in internal discussions regarding establishment of new modelling methodologies
- Demonstration of compliance with regulatory standards of the model development framework, process and model results to group auditors and regulatory authorities (ECB, OeNB, JST, NCAs)
- Reporting and presentation of the outcome of the model developments for the retail rating systems and models in RBI head office to RBI Group Risk Committee
- Supporting activities in strategic projects and activities in the RRAM department and RBI group
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or Economic sciences with strong quantitative focus
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in risk management of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company
- At least 3 years of practical experience (for senior level: 5 years; for expert level: 7 years) with credit risk model validation or development, preferably in an IRB-compliant institution
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with SAS or other statistical software
- Understanding of bank business model as well as deep know-how of credit origination and management processes
- Excellent knowledge of Basel 2/3, CRR, IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- Very good communication, negotiation and presentation skills in a multinational environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English - both verbally and in writing, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting for professional level at Euro 46.800,- gross p.a. excluding overtime and from senior level at Euro 60.000,- gross p.a including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!