Art der Stelle:
CAPEX and Maintenance Strategy Manager
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and EUR 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. Refractories are indispensable for industrial high-temperature processes exceeding 1,200°C in a wide range of industries, including steel, cement, non-ferrous metals, and glass, among others.
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. To a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. Our people are pragmatic, positive and optimistic, building strong teams who get results.
Can you stand the heat?
We look for
We are currently looking for a CAPEX and Maintenance Strategy Manager (m/f).
- Direction, coordination and review of CAPEX projects across Europe
- Staff meeting at all levels to identify and resolve problems, monitor work flow, evaluate procedures and results etc.
- Supervision, managing and approval of budgets for various projects
- Managing special capital investment projects in accordance with our group standards
- Review, update and execute preventive maintenance programs in our European plants
- Driving a continuous improvement culture, striving for world class standards
- Support the plants in their coordination with external parties and contractors
- Overseeing material master and stock control on spare parts incl. identification of optimizations
- Close collaboration with Technical Plant Managers
- Higher technical education (University or University of Applied Sciences degree)
- 3 to 5 years of management experience as project manager in comparable areas of technology
- Experience as Technical Group Manager in a production plant beneficial
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and technological equipment and processes
- Experience in plant engineering & conception as well as in maintenance and production technologies
- Experience in quality, environmental and risk management (incl. integrated management systems with focus on occupational safety)
- Profound knowledge of economics and investment
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP/PM (Maintenance)
- CAD skills are beneficial
- Proficiency in English and German, further languages are a plus
- Work experience, product/branch knowledge
- Strategic thinking and action
- Strong market and customer orientation
- Results-oriented way of working
- Open to innovations
- Leadership qualities
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Systematic and independent way of working
- Willingness to work in a diverse team with colleagues from different cultures
- Strong team player
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel internationally in the framework of project assignments (up to 60% outside of the local workplace)
- Attractive opportunity for graduates
- Detailed introduction into the tasks through our experts
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Varied and challenging occupation with a world market leader
- Cooperation with a dynamic team
- Excellent development and career opportunities as well as wide range of training programs
- Exciting tasks in an international environment
- Wide range of amenities of a global market leader (internal health care management, various insurance benefits, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
For this full time position (38 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,854.56. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivational letter, certificates) now.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Mag. Anita Ertl
Tel.: +43 50213 5352