Think what´s possible.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today - a pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people - which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA) MANAGER (f/m) - 3rd party, temporary 1,5 years
In this position you are in charge of our CRA team working on our Oncology phase I - IV clinical trial portfolio.
- Hiring, training and assignment of CRAs to projects
- Ensuring the quality and compliance of clinical monitoring activities related to investigator site qualification, initiation and trial conduct (recruitment and data collection).
- Being responsible for CRA performance to key quality indicators, ensuring implementation and appropriate application of established monitoring procedures and tools in accordance with global and local regulations
- Contributing to the development of the investigational site territory by identifying and qualifying new sites
- University degree in science or health discipline required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in clinical research within Pharma or CRO environment, CRA Management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
- Experience in project management and team leadership
- Understanding of all aspects of clinical drug development with particular emphasis on monitoring and trial execution
- Problem solving capability and mediate complex compliance issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a high mental ability
We offer motivated personalities a challenging and intercultural work environment of an international pharmaceutical company, a diversity of projects and an attractive and competitive compensation package.
Minimum Salary at 100% employment level would be EUR 60,000 gross p.a. We are willing to overpay according to market benchmarks and qualifications. Please be aware that the employment will be handled via 3rd party on a temporary basis of 1,5 years.
We are looking forward to your application via www.novartis.at