With around 8,900 employees, AGRANA is one of the leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe, a top manufacturer of customer-specific starch products and bioethanol in Europe, the global market leader in fruit preparations and Europe's most important producer of fruit juice concentrates.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our Corporate IT team in Vienna in the following position
IT Professional Logistic (m/f)
- Investigation of user problems and needs, identification of their source and determination of possible solutions
- Continuous analysis of user project proposals to identify potential problem areas and recommend best approaches
- Participation in the development, implementation, installation and testing of applications software, esp. SAP R/3 Logistic (Module SD/MM/PP/WM/APO) and consulting of all aspects of supply chain
- Contribution to code/algorithm development, to the development of tools and interfaces between application programs and to the development of interfaces to shop floor systems
- Development of training material and assistance in training and workshops
- Investigation, recommendation and installation of new applications or functionalities
- Documentation of solutions for future reference
- Ideally Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (e.g. Computer Sciences)
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience with SAP R/3 Logistic, Module SD/MM/PP/WM/APO
- Good knowledge of company supported applications and systems, esp. SAP R/3 Logistic (Module SD/MM/PP/WM/APO) and consulting of all aspects of supply chain.
- Excellent English and German skills (other languages beneficial)
- Ability to evaluate, interpret end user information requirements and to develop appropriate systems
- Knowledge of computer science, data analysis, and programming languages, concepts, and techniques
- High-level of communication skills and social competence
- Achievement orientation and willingness to travel
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international company with headquarter in Austria.
- Various internal company benefits e.g. staff canteen, various sport and leisure time activities, etc.
- Due to mandatory reasons, we kindly inform you that the gross annual compensation in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this function is at least EUR 34.748,56.
Frau Heidi-Maria GABL
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: