Vienna, Austria • IT and Development
Have you ever shopped online and didn't really know which of the thousands of products to pick? Or have you been shopping in a store but there was no one in sight to help you with choosing the right product? We develop and distribute software that solves these issues!
SMARTASSISTANT is the market-leading solution for interactive Guided Selling solutions. Our technology is used by multiple global businesses from Fortune 500 companies like Canon, Goodyear, Procter & Gamble to small and medium-sized enterprises.
We are driven by our mission to help people make better decisions and together work on turning a bold vision into reality. At SMARTASSISTANT, you'll meet open-minded and genuinely caring professionals from many different walks of life. We are growing fast and always looking for talented, ambitious and smart people who are ready to make things happen.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Data Scientist at SMARTASSISTANT, your tasks will comprise:
- Leading Machine Learning projects related to our Digital Advice Technology
- Working on our behavioral user data, deriving data models and deriving and implementing concepts for Machine Learning projects in Python and TensorFlow
- Providing knowledge and reports and findings to the product, engineering and management team
- Providing findings and results of Data Mining activities linked to our behavioral user data
- Working closely with our product and engineering team and providing guidance for the implementation of new Machine Learning functions of our technology
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Informatics, Data Science, Physics or similar and 3+ years working in an advanced analytics role OR a Master's degree in one of these subjects and at least a year of work experience. Alternatively we can also offer a part-time position during a PhD or doctor studies.
- Strong skills in understanding data, data concepts and data engineering as well as cleaning data and deriving data models and taxonomies
- Strong SQL skills and strong skills in logics and logical thinking
- Good knowledge of TensorFlow and Python
- Good understanding of Statistics, Analytics, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Clear presentation of findings and guiding next steps at various points
- Focus and ability to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks/ hurdles occur
- Ability to build statistical models (such as linear regression, logistic etc.) and customer segmentation
- Friendly personality and joy for teamwork
- Full working proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce, online solutions and related technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Attractive salary based on your experience and qualifications, min. 3200 EUR monthly
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Apply for this job