We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 30 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 43 countries around the world. We work with over 270,000 of the world's favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
Senior QA Engineer
Nature and aim of the position
As Senior QA Engineer your challenge is to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of the products your team is developing. You will work inside a young and motivated team reporting to the development lead.
The key responsibilities are to analyse provided requirements for their completeness and impact, design and run all required tests and ensure that found issues are raised/fixed. Close cooperation within the team and product management are key for being successful.
- Analyse incoming requirements from QA point of view (eg. completeness, testability)
- Understand the business purpose of the tested applications
- Create, maintain and execute manual (TestRail) and automated tests
- Defect detection/documentation/tracking and retesting (JIRA)
- Create and provide test closure reports and organize handover sessions for operation teams
- Create and maintain your own test data
- Deploy provided test builds/fixes and maintain your own test environment
- Close cooperation with development and QA team, product and project managers
- Perform test management tasks within the team
Experience and Education
- +5 years of experience in testing or development, at least 2 years in testing/test management
- English language - fluent written and spoken
- Solid understanding of review and testing processes in an agile work environment
- Knowledge of tools like SQL, Postman, SoapUI, etc
- Test automation know how (scripting / programming knowledge)
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience with different technologies and platforms (web, desktop, mobile)
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player with excellent communication skills (inside/outside team)
- Organizational talent
- Excellent problem solving skills / high quality focus
- Can adapt to changing requirements or priorities / flexibility
- High attention to details
- Work in fast growing international company and industry
- Most state of the art office environment - well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment / Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee benefits: language courses, meal vouchers, referral bonus, coffee, discount at the gym etc.
- Team-building, Team events, Christmas Party
- Workers Council
Flexible working time
Good location close to public transport
Wellbeing, company doctor, meal vouchers
Team building, party and events
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal annual minimum compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 36.419,46 EUR, however the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.