You are highly motivated student and want to gain professional experience? Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Student Support Staff (f/m) Core Banking Systems Competence Center(20hrs/week)
The Core Banking Systems Competence Center (CBS CC) is a small dedicated team providing support and expertise to 11 Raiffeisen Network Units in CEE.
As an IT delivery unit, the Competence Center provides project and operational support services to network banks of RBI. This includes also the maintenance of online collaboration platforms and content update
What you can expect:
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of Office 365 collaboration room (SharePoint Online)
- Creation of office templates
- Creation and automation of Performance- and Workload-Reports
- Preparation of presentations and update of documents
- Support team member with administrative tasks (Preparation of reports and meeting minutes)
What you bring to the table:
- Ongoing studies in informatics, business informatics or similar (at least four semester to complete studies)
- Ability and willingness to learn and to take on new and unfamiliar tasks and issues.
- Passion for excellent user experiences and information design
- Advanced Microsoft Office Know-how (VBA, Charting, Pivot, etc.)
- Office 365 knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to learn new technologies (JIRA, SharePoint, etc.) and processes
- Pro-active, structured and accurate way of working
- Readiness to work for 20 hours/week
- Excellent command of English, good command of German
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross Euro 1858,36 (on a full-time basis) excluding overtime.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online Bewerbung: