Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka's expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls - one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada - or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork - the collaboration of more than 6.700 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are
proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day - in terms
of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
We seek to add value and encourage you to unfold your individual strengths in the best possible way. As Change and Communications Consultant you support our business objectives by
- providing professional support in change processes and organization development.
- acting as sparring partner and mediating in conflicting situations.
- interest in accompanying a digital transformation.
- designing and facilitating internal workshops and moderating meetings.
- ensuring aligned communication throughout change processes.
- coordinating and organizing communications activities.
- degree in HR, Psychology, Organization Development or related field with experience in change consulting and/or organization development.
- ability to interact, communicate and stimulate equally well within all levels and cultures.
- experience in agile working.
- effective facilitation and presentation skills including the ability to listen, deliver feedback and lead initiatives.
- proactive and collaborative team-oriented attitude balanced with a high level of self-reflection.
- excellent German and English skills and willingness to travel.
Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 49.000,00 - depending on qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.