UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Untis is the leading provider of timetabling software for schools in Europe. We've been developing software solutions for different types of schools for over 40 years. Our products are used daily by millions of users around the world.
We develop complex planning tools for expert users as well as simple communication tools for teachers and students.
Over the next two years we'll radically redesign our web user interface and migrate existing functionality from our windows client to the web. For this task we need your help.
- Make the user interface of our complex web application feel simple and beautiful
- Question existing UX approaches and come up with new ideas
- Create wireframes, prototypes and final designs; and test them with users
- Create a new UI style guide for web, iOS and Android
- Collaborate closely with users, international partners, product managers and developers
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- At least 4 years of experience designing complex web applications
- Strong portfolio in both, UI and UX design
- You bring in new ideas and critical thinking
- Experience in prototyping
- Experience in graphic design (typography, color pallets, icons, …)
- Be open for feedback and constructive criticism
- If you don't speak German yet: Willing to learn the language.
- You're the first designer in our team, so you get a lot of freedom and options to grow
- We support non-German speakers in learning the language
- Modern, new offices
- Big kitchen and food delivered three times a week
- Sunny garden
- Fitness room in the office
- Events for employees
- Free choice of equipment
Are you interested in this position? Please reach out to email@example.com with your CV, Portfolio and why you're interested in this position. Bonus points if you include a specific example of what you would improve first on our web application.
Compensation: By law we need to indicate the minimum annual salary of EUR 40.572 for this position. Of course, we're willing to pay more depending on your experience and motivation.