Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. In the course of our corporate succession planning in our IR/PR & Communications team at our Headquarter in Leoben-Hinterberg (Austria) we have the following opening:
Corporate Communications Manager
- Participate/contribute in the implementation of communication strategies and measures within the global integrated communication concept
- Manage corporate and executive media relations including issuing press releases, preparing press conferences, interviews etc. and act as an interface for journalists, media and trade press
- Serve as a corporate communication contact person internally (such as collaboration with international communication peers of our subsidiaries and multiple internal stakeholders in establishing proper communication process and schedule) and externally (managing all PR matters with various distributors)
- Create content management and cross-media communication along traditional and digital channels
- Monitor global communication campaigns and compliance with corporate guidelines
- Research, write, edit, proofread, produce and distribute print, online and video communication content to the target audience
- University degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism
- 3+ years previous experience working in a corporate communication department or media environment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to understand complex technical and business information of a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Talent and joy in writing texts and creating content for a wide spectrum of communication channels - fact sheets, speeches, talking points, presentations, print publications, web, video, magazines, customer and other business communication instruments
- Experience in planning, managing and implementing multidimensional communication projects
- Self-driven, organized personality with a positive mindset, a can-do attitude and high intercultural awareness
- Fluency in German and English is a must, as well as IT proficiency
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Opportunity to contribute and shape the company´s global communication strategy and collaborate with an international team
- Excellent working conditions - Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Career development in a multinational, dynamic company
If you are interested in this challenging task and want to become part of the AT&S team, please send us your application and detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum annual gross salary for this role is EUR 38.604,- EUR.