Assistentin der Geschäftsführung
We are a general trading company which belongs to an international business group named "Albanna Group." Our focus is on medical equipment and pharmeceutical products.
Assistant to the Management
We are looking for an assistant at the Tech Gate Tower in Vienna.
In this position you are responsible for the following main tasks:
- Answer phone calls and forward messages efficiently
- Responsible for the organization of daily deliveries to our suppliers and customers
- Knowledge of general records and filing systems
- Responsible for maintaining all work orders
- Management of all incoming and outgoing e-mails, faxes and maintenance of a logbook
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as copier, fax machine, printer and scanner
- Ability to determine work priorities
- Ability to speak fluently English and German
- Ability to meet deadlines and deadlines of the work area
- Translation of documents from English to German and vice versa
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and share mathematical numbers
- Knowledge in accounting and accounting terminology
- Ability to select and compile data for bank statements, expenses, receipts, accounts and reports
- Ordering Products Online Using Supplier Website Tools
- Preparing orders with Microsoft Excel for our suppliers
- Preparation of business invoices with Microsoft Excel for our customers
- Prepare offers with Microsoft Word or Excel for our customers
- Knowledge of office supply requirements
- Ability to reconciliate and / or balance financial transactions and accounts
- Ability to use software programs as Microsoft Office 2001 (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook) + Adobe Acrobat Photoshop + Reader + other software programs.
- Ability to organize and attend meetings and trainings.
- Ability to perform other office tasks
For this position you need:
- Very good English and German, probably Turkish
- Good MS Office user experience
- Organizational skills
- Independent and precise way of working
- Strong communication skills
- Comparable work experience Favor
- Bachelor degree in business administration or finance
- Master degree achievement is perfered
The salary will be discussed.
Start of service: from 1 Sept. 2018, after one-month training
Hours / week: Monday to Thursday - 32 hours
If you are interested, please send your detailed application to CV and photographer (preferably in English) by e-mail to: email@example.com
Danube City Street 1, Tech Gate Tower, 12 / E