We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
IT-RISK MANAGER (F/M)
- Design and implementation of group-wide IT-Risk Governance Methodology and corresponding policies, standards, reports and KPIs
- Training and support of VIG subsidiaries to perform the IT-Risk assessments
- Establish reviews and verify IT-Risk documentation of IT landscape of VIG Holding and VIG international systems
- Ensuring appropriate IT-Risk Management documentation of the Group in connection with IT Continuity Planning
- Design and configure the group wide tool Risk2value for monitoring proper management of IT-Risks on the subsidiaries' level to ensure that material IT-Risk issues are being appropriately addressed and mitigated
- Collaboration with the Group Enterprise Risk Management
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options.
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability.
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE.
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG.
- According to the Austrian legislation we are obliged to state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of EUR 33.300.- per annum. A higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately.
- Preferably Master education level and wide practical experience across IT-Risk and IT-Quality Management, IT-Risk assessments and IT-Controls
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, application development, network security, end-user security and key threat protection solutions
- Good knowledge of applicable IT-Risk Management practices required to create a culture of IT-Risk Management governance & compliance
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice thereon
- Good understanding of best practice standards and governance frameworks such as ISO27000, ITIL, FFIEC or COBIT
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU?
Michaela Prankl (+43 (0)50 390-26021) would like to hear from you!
Interested applicants should apply via vig.jobs and include a CV and motivational letter.