IT Systems Manager - Integration and Automation (m/f)
You see yourself as an interface between users and service providers, you like to work on exciting projects in a demanding banking IT landscape and you are interested in steering processes and ensuring data security? If yes we can offer the right challenge for you.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in technical architecture design, implementation and integration of IT solutions on group level, especially in the area of Active Directory, DNS, Monitoring, Workload Automation with Control-M, Web Applications etc.
- Support for technical integration of new solutions in the existing system landscape
- Definition and documentation of related IT operations processes
- Responsible for MS SQL Server and Oracle databases and to ensure their performance, availability and security
- Proactively monitor, operate and improve, web applications and database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
- Improvement, stabilization, simplification and automatization of the current processing environment
- Technical education (minimum completed Technical High School)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar field
- Extensive knowledge of configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, DNS, PKI, IIS, Tomcat, Wildly and Windows Server management utilities including security applications and systems
- Experience in webserver administration and web technologies focusing on service integration
- Extensive knowledge in PowerShell scripting and group policy management especially how to effectively implement policies
- In-depth know how of MS SQL Server and Oracle Database administration
- Advanced knowledge of Transactional SQL, DTS stored procedures and PL/SQL.
- Experience in integration with ETL tools (Informatica) and workload automation tools (BMC Control-M)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills of all server Operating Systems and backend applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with users and management conveying a high level of customer service
- Technical writing skills for documenting all systems infrastructure, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to meet deadlines, used to multi-tasking and solution-oriented approach
- Self-starter, highly organized, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Profound command of English and German is a requirement, any other CEE language would be of advantage
- Calm and pragmatic approach towards problem solving
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment
Annual Gross salary EUR 50.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement - additional payment according to skills and experience.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0