Are you ready to become part of the future "Group Risk Technology Leader" in Raiffeisen Bank International IT?
Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity?
Are you agile?
For you the "cloud" is not just a gathering of humidity, "continuous delivery" not just a fast pizza service and "DevOps" not the latest Ego-Shooter?
Would you like to work in an IT environment that shaped a bank to become a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) IT as an
Service Manager IT Delivery Risk Processing (m/f)
For the support of our IT-Systems in the IT Delivery Risk Processing Team we are looking for a responsible and ambitious Service Manager. The main task will be the service management of our internally developed non-retail rating and central customer data applications.
How you will support us:
- Continuously improve the service processes and technologies
- Be responsible for a service which constitutes of several application managers and IT consultants, and effectively organize and lead the application managers
- Be responsible for cost-, resource-, time- and budget management
- Support the team head in resource planning for the service, in regards to operations (run the bank) as well as innovation (change the bank)
- Support the internal customers in all specific IT related matters and questions
- Coordinate internal and external software and hardware providers including contract and license management
- Participate in projects concerning applications under your service
What you will bring along:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. business informatics) or proven, comparable qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of application management
- More than 4 years of experience in an IT department, preferably in the financial services industry
- Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management
- Good command of English; German is a plus
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Sound technical understanding, good overview of state of the art technologies
- Willingness to "change"
What we offer:
- High flexibility in arranging your service
- We will integrate you into our dynamic and motivated IT team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development
- Global career opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!