Barracuda Networks is a leading provider of complete security solutions for network infrastructures and communication in the areas of enterprise firewalling, content security, and encryption. To strengthen our team, we're now looking for a
Account Manager (m/f)
Location: Frankfurt or Stuttgart
Barracuda simplifies IT with cloud-enabled solutions that empower customers to protect their networks, applications, and data - regardless of where they reside. Our solutions are sold through traditional reseller channels, MSPs and via Public Cloud providers. Our product portfolio is fully aligned with key growth markets, including email security, network & application security and data protections.
The Barracuda Networks Team is hiring a field based Account Manager covering Germany. We are seeking a talented, motivated sales performer, who is responsible for achieving the territory new business target. You will be responsible for planning and executing the territory strategy in alignment with the overall regional plan. Through very strong end-user touch, the Account Manager will leverage their relationships in order to find and develop end-user opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a strong monthly sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed your monthly/quarterly sales activities and revenue targets
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined sales territory
- Work with partner sales personnel to extend reach and drive adoption of the Barracuda solutions
- Work with the territory team to establish specific plans and strategies
- Analyze prospects' requirements and propose the best possible solution
- Deliver effective sales demonstration and presentations
- Articulate compelling value propositions for Barracuda's solutions
- Understands and effectively presents/deliver ROI models
- Own and co-manage responses to RFP's, RFI
- Communicate customers' needs and issues to product management
- 3-6 years of sales experience selling IT solutions to the mid-market
- Experience working with resellers to co-sell and fulfill through
- Experience in Network Security and/or Storage, a real benefit
- Both direct and in-direct sales experience
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle including software demonstrations
- Proven "hunter' background with a track record of consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to cut through layers/barriers and get to the decision maker, and effectively promote Barracuda products and services
- Strong C-level/board level communications skills
- Proven track record of managing and leveraging relationships within enterprise accounts to open doors to multiple departments
- Willingness to travel across the designated territory as required.
- Independent thinking with good judgment skills and a proven record of problem-solving
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Good business acumen, experience with basic contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools is recommended
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience of working and leveraging IT security project through direct touch in collaboration with a channel partner eco-systems
- Evidence of structured solution sales approach
- Must be highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to also work as part of a team with excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
What we're offering
- A home-based role
- Exciting, independent, and varied work
- An international workplace with exceptional training and development opportunities
- An open office environment in a dynamic team with numerous benefits
- And as much coffee, tea, fruit, yoghurt, and energy drinks that you can stomach!
Ready for Barracuda? Then we're ready to hear from you through our Online Application Portal.
We are offering a minimum annual salary of EUR46,000. Your actual salary will be based on your qualifications and experience.