Java Developer (m/w) in a multicultural team
focus on back-end solutions!
(Jn 41095) / City of occupation: Wien
You want to work in an innovative, quick-thinking and highly motivated environment where you can proactively implement your ideas? Programming is your passion and you want to be part of a new agency, embedded in an international company? Then you are the right candidate for our customer, a global player in its sector.
Your future role
- Implementation of a new application for a specific project in the retail industry
- Development of new features; focus on back-end
- Improvement of innovative solutions in a collaboratively team and being involved in the whole software development process
- Responsible for quality control and figure out bugs
- Experiences as a Java Software Developer (m/f)
- Good skills with following technologies: Java 8, Spring Framework, SQL, etc.
- Interested in new technologies
- Very good English skills (German is a plus, but not necessary)
The special thing about this position
- An interesting position and the opportunity to be part of a new agency
- Individual trainings
- Working in a dynamic team with modern technologies and exciting projects
- A friendly work environment in the heart of Vienna
EUR 3300 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3300 and EUR 4500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Melanie Hirschbeck (+43 1 523 82 07-174), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Inserat auf epunkt.com