One shared journey moves us forward. Bristol-Myers Squibb is a BioPharma leader offering opportunities to learn and grow professionally, working alongside smart, talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients prevail over serious diseases.
Our medicines help millions of people around the world in their fight against cancer, heart disease, HCV, and rheumatoid arthritis. Our commitment to patients' unmet medical needs drives innovation and pride in our record of achievements and we are recognized as having one of the most innovative pipelines in the industry with launches in Oncology and Specialty products.
Project Coordinator Innovative Medicines (IM)
As the Project Coordinator IM your responsibilities will include:
- Fully embedded in IM Brand Teams, providing support to the Marketing team in the development of Marketing projects & taking the lead for the successful delivery of certain projects
- Strong involvement in the organization of National & Regional Sales Meetings as well as Brand Team Meetings incl. preparation of documents, taking Minutes and active follow up to ensure Actions are completed across matrix team members
- End-to-end handling of promotional material (archiving, deletion, coordination, delivery)
- Close working relationship with 3rd Party agencies, and effective management of the service delivery (on time and on budget)
- Responsible for budget management for BU (non-brand related)
- Strong administrative support for the whole Austrian IM Business Unit incl. PO Creation, Review of invoices, invoice clearance
- Archiving of all relevant documents
- Close collaboration with the Pfizer Team to support and assure alignment across alliance
As the successful Project Coordinator IM your Qualifications will ideally include:
- Strong administrative experience (preferably over a minimum of 3 years) in an international and fast-paced, business environment.
- Fluent in English (written + spoken)
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast changing & multi task environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management and different cultures, with the ability to develop the formal and informal relationships within the organization and across the alliance
- Understanding of business / functional structure, goals and priorities.
- Project and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems using excellent judgment.
- Meeting planning experience
- Understanding of effective communication / Listening skills and how to impact / influence others
BMS BioPharma Behaviors
- Passion: We pursue excellence to help patients prevail. I set high standards for myself and others to win for our patients / I energize others / I strive to learn something new every day / I treat my patients, customers and colleagues with compassion, empathy and respect.
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas. I challenge the status quo / I seek and share bold idea that help BMS win / I pursue and understand diverse perspectives outside of BMS / I encourage and have constructive debates / I embrace change to drive innovative outcomes / I rebound quickly and learn from my mistakes.
- Accountability: We own our outcomes and the outcomes of others. I own BMS? Success by holding myself and others accountable / I share information in a transparent and honest way / I celebrate my successes and the successes of others / I coach and mentor others with good intent and purpose / I am inclusive and bring out the best in others / I understand what people do and the impact I have on them.
- Speed: We act with urgency and agility. I work with a sense of urgency / I focus on what's important / I consult with the right people to move quickly / I seek efficient, effective solutions / I quickly assess potential risks and rewards / I break silos and eliminate unnecessary rules / I make decisions with resolve and enable others to do the same.
In addition to facing a challenging & rewarding position, you will become part of a dynamic and dedicated team working in an exciting & innovative environment. We offer for this position a gross annual salary of minimum EUR 50,000, depending on the professional qualification and experience a higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, BMS offers an attractive bonus system and social benefits to their employees. If you are willing to take on a position with responsibility, adding your experience, knowledge and your passion to BMS, we look forward to receiving your online application via our career portal.