International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Consultant for IT Delivery Integrated Risk Calculation (f/m)
We are significantly strengthening our international team of IT experts and are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates. Join us in and international, adaptive, agile setup as IT business analyst. We are looking for experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
What you can expect:
- Working agile (SCRUM, Kanban) in an joint team of business and IT experts
- Contribute to elaborate business requirements and solutions in the area of Limit and Exposure Management during the sprints:
- Align and refine demands with Product Owner and several business lines
- Detect and evaluate synergies for data, processes, functions an, new solutions
- Contribute to the innovation and working with technologies like Hadoop, Exadata, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Lead or support pre-studies
- Prepare and align the business and solution blueprint
- Contribute to cost benefit analysis
- Act as Solution Architect and Business Analyst for innovations
- Analyze and understand the business needs
- Contribute to design a solid architecture
- Manages solution interdependencies and find synergies between Product Streams together with Product Owners, Delivery Manager and Business Area Owner (all part of adaptive organization)
- Hand over to operations (is part of the team in terms of DevOps concept)
- Support and review technical solution design from solution architecture perspective
What you bring to the table:
- Team player, high level of commitment and motivation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business or IT department, preferable on the IT side within a financial institution.
- Experience with agile (scrum) projects and application management (DevOps)
- Master degree in IT, Finance, Risk or similar is a benefit
- High data affinity and knowledge of new big-data technologies (Cloud, Hadoop,…)
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL)
- SQL knowledge is a must
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Experience in Unix/Linux and scripting languages as a benefit
- Presentation skills and experience in consulting business is a benefit
- Fluent command of English; German is appreciated
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 46,500 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!