The Talk Online Panel offers high quality online fieldwork services in a market of over 400 million people across central and south-eastern Europe. Headquartered in Vienna, it boasts a multilingual international team across its target countries as well as a network of local partners and affiliates that help it deliver culturally aware local expertise. The company is specialized in carrying out both large-scale multinational quantitative studies and more boutique, targeted research projects with specific groups. For the German speaking markets, we are currently looking for a new recruiting, sales and user support assistant who will be based in Vienna.
RECRUITING, SALES AND USER SUPPORT ASSISTANT (20h)
- Handling and following up all incoming requests from Talk's clients while assuring competent support via E-mail, telephone as well as personally;
- Being in charge of the recruitment of new panel members for Talk Online Panel Poland, which is a part of the Talk Online Panel;
- Providing user support for Talk Online Panel in the DACH region members via E-mail, telephone and social media;
- Dealing with various administrative tasks such as document translations and testing of questionnaires;
- Generating the effective performance and achieving company's goals.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing, Economics, or related;
- Professional experience in a similar role is a plus;
- Excellent command of English and German (further language skills will be of advantage). German skills verbally and in writing need to be on a native level.
- Confident computer skills (MS Office, basic understanding of Online Advertising and Social Media);
- Bright, easy-going and flexible personality;
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Challenging opportunity for career development within a fast-developing, international company;
- International, friendly working environment in a team of professionals;
- Opportunity to enrich and broaden your expertise;
- Very good remuneration package.
Please send your application with CV, references and a picture to Anita Primo (E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Talk Online Panel GmbH
Tel: 01 22 88 810