Usersnap transforms the way people collaborate on web projects by providing a suite of visual communication and customer experience solutions. We are a bunch of culturally diverse and highly motivated people in a well-structured start-up environment.
Content Manager (f/m)
Join our marketing team & make a positive impact
As a Content Manager based in Linz, you will be responsible for crafting compelling stories, managing all our content assets.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your storytelling and content marketing skills to help shape our future as the leaders in the Voice-of-Customer and feedback market.
What you'll do:
- Improve our content marketing to create a WOW-effect and show our unique approach internally and externally
- Manage all of our content assets (blog, website, newsletter, social media) and craft compelling stories
- Plan and execute content marketing activities for our products and solutions
- Measure and report performance of all content assets against defined KPIs
- Cooperate with technical experts to develop clear, concise, and innovative storytelling
- more than 3 years of experience in content marketing (ideally B2B or SaaS) and IT Know-how, or
- Experience as an IT practitioner (e.g. developer) with passion for marketing & content
- a young, and growing diverse team with offices in Linz (Austria) and San Francisco (US)
- serving international customers ranging from Facebook, Google, and Microsoft to hundreds of digital businesses
- offering free coffee, Club Mate, or any other preferred drink
What we offer:
- Hands-on experience at the very center of our revenue team
- Information according to GlBG: The KV-minimum base salary for this position is EUR2.332,- monthly gross. The actual salary depends on your qualification.