Project Manager - Mobility sector (m/f)
Do you want to be part of one of Austria's most promising start-ups and a dynamic team focused on innovating urban mobility?
Are you an ambitious project manager passionate about technology who loves delivering an awesome customer service, creating efficient processes and getting things done?
Parkbob is a young & quickly developing start-up that enables a seamless last mile experience by delivering context-aware parking rules & restrictions as well as real-time parking information. We are excited about the future of urban mobility and hope you will join us on this journey. We are a small & dynamic team with an international background, comprised of almost 50% women, and proud of it!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f) in our Vienna office.
What you will do...
- Be the main point of contact between Parkbob and our international customers (mainly in the automotive and mobility ecosystem)
- Professional project planning, controlling, feedback & reporting
- Gather project/service requirements from clients and coordinate the implementation with all relevant team members to ensure excellent service on time
- Oversee the project management & delivery of product & services to customers
- Establish internal processed to deliver consistently high performance
- Provide excellent ongoing customer support throughout all project phases
- Manage the overall client relationship and the contact to all involved stakeholders
What we are looking for…
- Proven experience (preferably 3+ years) as Project Manager or in a similar role, e.g. customer-facing Project Manager or IT Consultant
- Work experience in the IT B2B environment is a plus
- University degree in a technical field of study preferred
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Strong communication & relationship skills
- Technical know-how (e.g. familiarity with mobile applications, API-based service delivery, client server architecture, and similar)
- Interest in mobility & innovation
- You are familiar and comfortable with using project management tools
- Excellent project & time management skills (Project management certification is a plus)
- Excellent business customer orientation
- Open & detail-oriented personality
- Hands-on and "getting things done" approach
- Active working permit for Austria/ EU is a prerequisite
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes in a young and dynamic team
- A work environment with lots of start-up spirit
- An international & diverse team
- Fantastic atmosphere in our office embedded in a start-up campus
- For exceptional candidates we offer the option to get company shares
- Other benefits such as free soft-drinks, top equipment and continuous training
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at 44.800.- EUR. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please send us your CV and a description of why you are the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parkbob GmbH, Treustrasse 22-24, 1200 Wien, Austria