Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, we are the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are currently looking for a
Manager Market Access and Health Economics (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805635127W
Within this position, you will be responsible to achieve and sustain optimal and timely pricing and reimbursement for Janssen portfolio.
- Develop and co-ordinate implementation of market access strategies in close collaboration with respective brand teams
- Develop and communicate value arguments based on an aligned value story
- Preparation and participation in pricing and reimbursement negotiations as well as support of all departments with respect to price and reimbursement topics
- Active member in brand teams
- Align with regional (EMEA) network of health economic specialists and keep up-to-date with scientific developments to ensure optimal scientific transfer
- Support of brand teams and marketing organization with arguments and pharma economic value arguments
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders to gather information which is relevant for market access and pricing of Janssen products
- Expected to establish durable and trust-based relationship to relevant stakeholders
- Scientific degree: Medicine, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Economics or Health Economics
- 3 - 5 years' relevant work experience within the Pharma industry and Health Care Environment
- comprehensive know-how of methods related to health technology assessment and market access
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong Communication and negotiation Skills
- Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking
- Ability to collaborate across functions
- Fluency in German and English required (written and verbal)
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 65.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the world's leading healthcare companies, in an exciting position, apply online attaching your English CV and cover letter.