FLSmidth, a leading supplier of equipment and services to the global cement and minerals industries is looking for a
Purchasing Manager / Einkäufer (f/m)
for our entity FLSmidth GmbH based in Leoben.
The job incumbent of this role will deal with Customer Service (Aftermarket) related purchasing issues.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Manages purchasing based on specifications and according to predefined procedures and processes to ensure delivery capability
- Purchases products/items of expertise area at the right quality, characteristics and volume
- Participates in the selection of suppliers by analysis and evaluation, and handles operational relations and interfaces with selected suppliers in order to build and maintain close relationships with suppliers
- Monitors the operational performance of the selected suppliers in order to ensure that FLSmidth's ca-pacity to deliver is stable and long term
- Negotiates terms and conditions independently within the given framework
- May prepare cost estimations based on analyses of past pricing trends as a basis for price setting
- Preferably university degree in technical or economical studies
- Preferably minimum 2 years of experience in purchasing
- Proficient in SAP or comparable ERP system
- Enjoy working as part of a team to achieve tight deadlines
- Fluent in English language
WE ARE OFFERING
- Team spirit and open mind for intercultural communication
- Excellent working conditions
- Individual development plans within a global company
- Attractive salary package (minimum pay for this position: 3.000,00 (willingness to pay more depending on education, experience and market conditions)
Please apply online via www.flsmidth.com
You also may reach out to Gernot Transmantiner (HR Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rudolf Sommer (Head of Purchasing, email@example.com) for further questions.