"I believe that passion is the code for everything."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Technical Analyst George (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are responsible for the detailed specification of business requirements to ensure the readiness for the development
- design the technical solutions
- ensure the challenging requirements to keep consistency
- maintain the facilitation of alignment among stakeholders
- identify the requirements of the management and organization
- prepare data mappings
- support the development/testing/operations teams
- are responsible for the documentation of solutions
- understand the complexities of a bank but still think outside the box
- have a minimum of 2 years work experience in IT or banking
- offer previous experience with business and/or IT analysis
- possess basic knowledge of software development life cycle and management techniques
- are a critical thinker and have proactive problem solving skills
- bring excellent communication and prioritization skills
- possess fluency in English for both - verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- offer an interesting position with development possibilities in one of Erste Group's key areas
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career
- opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: