To strengthen our team in our division Group Finance Controlling we are looking for a:
Capital Controlling Specialist (m/f)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt
- Group wide collaboration with all entities regarding coverage of regulatory driven topics (Recovery Plan, Resolution Plan, MREL etc.)
- Active participation in performance discussions such as capital management, preparation of deep-dive analyses, regulatory reporting etc.
- Establishment and maintenance of Controlling methods and tools on basis of internal and external requirements
- Running actual vs. plan comparison analyses and standard reporting
- Performing sensitivity analytics and route cause/ remedial action analyses
- Ad-hoc reporting to management board, supervisory board and shareholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, economics or natural sciences
- 3+ years of experience in a financial institution is highly desirable
- Good expertise in applications software (Excel, SAS or other Controlling/ Reporting software)
- Knowledge in IFRS and UGB, consolidation experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English and/or German, SEE language is a plus
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- International experience with strong communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work under pressure as well as strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy while meeting and establishing deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proactive team player
Did you like this job ad? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to: email@example.com with the subject: Capital Controlling Specialist (m/f).
For further details please contact Albina Kohler: +43 50 232 2215.
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 40,000 upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.